JUNIOR MARKETING OFFICER
ICE-Italian Trade Agency is the government organization which promotes the internationalization of the Italian companies, in line with the strategies of the Ministry for Economic Development and of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
The candidate must be an American citizen or green card holder, both with a regular US working visa as the Agency cannot sponsor visas of any kind.
The knowledge of Italian is strongly recommended.
The starting day of the contract will be June 15th, 2018.
– Capability of planning and coordinating trade shows and different promotional events (seminars, workshops, meetings and mission to/from Italy); skills in financial control, budgeting, administration and accounting; capability in market analysis and research projects for different industry sectors; attitude in sourcing and assistance to Italian companies interested in entering the US market, as well as US companies interested in Italian products/companies/investments;
– Bachelor’s degree in economics, Business Administration, Engineering or technical subjects. High skills in informatics;
– Previous work’s experience (certified by the employer) and other courses taken in Economics, Marketing (certified by the school) or related are welcome;
– Languages required: English, native spoken and written. Italian, fluently spoken and written;
– Must be able to travel internationally with a valid passport;
– Other skills: ability to work with technical subject matter and translate for a variety of audiences (private, Institutional, etc.). Project management skills coupled with a high attention to detail and superior multi-tasking abilities; good Interpersonal skills.
Please send your resume (European Union Style) and related certification ONLY BY EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Carlo Angelo Bocchi, Trade Commissioner, Italian Trade Agency Houston Office, before and not after the 4th of May
WINE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Impero Wine Distributors Texas is a wholesaler company that distributes Italian Wines in the Texas Market, supplying restaurants, bars and retailers.
We are looking for passionate people keen on wine and full of energy to call on accounts in the Houston Metro Area, Woodlands, Clear Lake/ Galveston and surroundings
The position is commission based for candidates with no experience, and a salary plus commission is offered to experienced candidates with an established network of accounts.
We also offer training and the best support to grow in the business.
The position is for both full time and part time.
– The perfect candidate must have a passion for wine and at least a basic knowledge of Italian wine.
– Speaking Italian is not mandatory but it is a plus
– Reliability, ethics and people skilled are required
Please send you resume to: Melania.email@example.com