Italy America Chamber of Commerce of Texas: Social Media Entry Level Specialist – Part time
Position Title: Social Media Entry Level Specialist – Part time
Company: Italy-America Chamber of Commerce of Texas
Reports To: Director, Marketing
Location: Houston – TX
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for driving strategic collaboration within social media channels and implementing digital content marketing strategies designed to achieve high engagement rates, promote events and members’ activities.
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the organization’s online network in order to increase customer engagement, develop brand familiarity, and grow website traffic and profit.
- Create and disseminate content onto third party websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and a host of directory sites.
- Update the Company’s website
- Provide front-line monitoring and response to online reviews and posts from current and potential customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space
- Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Serve as a community manager for the corporate brand, including monitoring all social properties, creating unique, engaging content and participating on social media on behalf of the company.
- Review and prepare content and coordinating production deadlines for social media marketing efforts
- Create, build and distribute custom analytics and reports based on goals and metrics
- CRM System data entry
- E-mail blast promotion
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Creative thinking and ability to strategize
- Good photography skills
- Graphic skills
- Knowledge in social media tools and techniques
- Experience developing and implementing social media strategy and researching trends
- Professional image and public relations skills
- Strong communication, presentation, public relations and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Vision for creative marketing initiatives
- Italian language fluency
The position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification, and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- BS/BA in business, marketing, communications or related field required
Please send resume and contact:
Maurizio Gamberucci: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: +1 713 626 9303