How do you launch a successful business in the U.S.?
The Italy-America Chamber of Commerce of Texas can help you to develop your business in the U.S. rapidly and with minimal costs.
IACC Texas expands the Red Carpet and Green Light Services.
– Speak with a lawyer to determine the correct legal channels for your needs.
– Meet with a CPA to discuss accounting and financial requirements.
– Listen to recommendations from immigration experts.
– Take advantage of the services of an IACC Texas-registered agent.
– Obtain assistance in opening and managing your foreign bank account.
– Use a multi-currency transfer service to make and receive payments from anywhere in the world, including special services reserved exclusively for chamber members and a 50 percent savings in wire costs.
– Keep your accounting book updated and in order.
– Have the Financial Statement and P&L prepared for periodic review.
– Submit the Tax Return on time.
– Have your new candidates intervied and screened.